The deadline to enter the competition is Dec. 31.
What to write
- Original research article or clinical article (CME article, review article, surgical review, or a clinical department such as What’s New, Special Topics in, Clinical Watch, etc.)
- Commentary or reflective writing in a nonclinical article category (such as Commentary, Special Article, Art of Medicine or Mindful Practice).
What you can win
- Two first-place winners will be chosen: one for a clinical or original research article and one for commentary or reflective writing in a nonclinical article category.
- Each winner will receive a cash award and complimentary registration for AAPA’s Annual Conference in San Francisco in May 2015.
- Up to two honorable mentions may be awarded in each category; honorable mentions will receive a certificate but no financial award.
- Winners and honorable mentions will be announced at the 2015 Challenge Bowl in San Francisco as well as in JAAPA.