The American Academy of Family Physicians’ Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Digital Program® (MKSAP® 16) is now available for physician assistants!
Test your knowledge in 11 different specialties with 1,200 exam-like multiple-choice questions along with hundreds of figures, charts and tables.
- Log up to 20 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment credits in the 2014 and 2015 cycles
- Log the rest as AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Up to 174 credits available until 2015
Learn on the go:
The MKSAP app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices lets you:
- Answer and review all of the internal medicine board-review questions in MKSAP 16
- Submit for same-day CME directly through the app when you finish your test
- Work offline and synchronize your work between the apps and your MKSAP 16 online account
AAPA members pay only $389 for the full digital package. The cost for nonmembers is $519.