There is still time to join your peers on a fascinating healthcare/physician assistants delegation to Cuba on Sept. 13–21, 2013. As a People to People Citizen Ambassador, you could be expanding your global perspective by meeting colleagues from around the globe while you broaden your personal horizons by interacting with the citizens of Cuba.
On this delegation, you can:
- Enhance contact with the Cuban people through interaction and the exchange of information and ideas
- Enjoy Cuba’s unique culture and local residents by joining in a neighborhood street party
- Gain an insider’s perspective on the healthcare system while exploring Cuba
- Explore the health workforce initiatives in Cuba and understand the role of PAs and NPs
- Visit a local polyclinic, which coordinates community health delivery, or consultorio, a doctor/nurse team who live and work in their local community
Now is the time to see Cuba!
Visit my website today for more details about this life-changing journey.
If you have additional questions, or would prefer to enroll by phone, contact a program specialist at 877.787.2000 or email@example.com.