AAPA’s first-ever PA Week Photo Challenge ran from Sept. 29 – Oct. 12. Participants had to post photos each day on social media that matched a theme, using the photo challenge sign.
Over the past two weeks, we’ve seen some amazing photos from PA-Cs and PA students showing their spirit, pride and excitement as they celebrate PA Week.
Individual Photo Challenge winner
We are happy to announce that the winner of the grand prize of a $500 gift card for participation in all 14 days of the photo challenge is …
- Rashel Hagmayer – Anne Arundel Community College, MD
PA Program Photo Challenge winner
We were amazed at all of the more than 300 submissions to our PA Program Photo Challenge.
As staff, we had a difficult time picking a winner, but here is what we decided:
1) The PA Week Photo Contest social week sign had to be clearly in use.
2) The photo had to be clear and in focus.
3) The photo had to well-represent the overall PA Week message, and in the case of the group photo, the overall program.
The winning PA program will get a $250 gift card to Panera and a bag of AAPA goodies.
So break out the confetti, our grand prize winner comes ready with their own balloons.
The winner is …
- Salus University, PA
- Best use of the sign – Wichita State University, KS
- Sweetest – University of Colorado
- Funniest – University of Texas Health Sciences
- Best costumes – Arcadia University, PA
- Most submissions – Sophie Davis PA Program at Harlem Hospital Center, NY
- Most fun – University of Charleston, WV
- Most artistic – Anne Arundel Community College, MD
Sarah Sonies is AAPA manager of online communications.